We are simplifying starting up your own business…
The franchise program presented by the SITR group is an opportunity specifically designed to offer a new and profitable venture across your own exclusive region… the start of your future begins here!
SITR are inviting franchise partners the chance to own and develop a business that offers profitability, sustainability and continues to be in high demand throughout the UK. The legal requirements and ethical responsibilities to securely destroy confidential material have fuelled a significant growth in the SITR Mobile Document Shredding business. Providing both on-site and off-site services SITR can offer entrepreneurs around the UK the chance to build their own business within an established brand in a market that is showing growth patterns of 20-30% a year.
Our experience is your success
SITR has the EXPERIENCE and an established brand to help you build your business. Accredited to ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001 for Quality Assurance, Security and Environment.
Registered under the Data Protection Act 1998
- A strong brand that stands for service, security, quality and customer satisfaction
- Years of experience and success in secure data and document handling
- Customised security containers and vehicles
- Certifications / Security checks
- Managerial, technical and legal consultancy
- Support in fundraising and setting up the company
- Full training program
You’ll need a minimum of £65,000 in liquid funds with the ability to raise further investment through a bank or leasing company.
Your investment figure will include:
- One off Franchise Fee – £15,000
- One off Typical Territory Fee – circa £30,000
- Customised HGV with bespoke SITR Body build, integrated Heavy Duty Cross Cut Shredder and PTO with Tuck under Tail Lift
- Stock including: Consoles, Sacks and Uniforms
- Sales Recruitment & Training which includes Operations & Logistics and a 4 week Sales Training course
There are also ongoing Fees:
- Management Service Fee – 6.5%
- Franchiser IT Support – 1.5%
- National Marketing Levy – 2%
- The expected return typically ranges from £175,000 to £400,000 per annum (before debt/loan repayments) for a single HGV Operation, however multiple vehicle operations will see a higher Operating Profit.