SITR is one of the UKs leading document destruction specialists. A British company totally committed to the destruction and removal of sensitive and confidential material, providing a secure On Site Shredding and Off Site shredding service, ensuring maximum protection against potential misuse of company data.
- On-Site Service at your premises.
- Off-Site Service.
- Regular scheduled collections.
- Collections on request.
- Certified weighing system.
- Industrial shredding machines to shred up to 1 tonne per hour.
- Certificate of Destruction supplied compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- National service.
- Choice of containment.
- Lockable secure cabinets.
- Complete peace of mind that all data is shredded on site.
- Certificate of destruction issued on site.
- Requirement to security vet personnel in accordance with British Standard 7858: 2006+A2 2009.
- Team of operatives wearing identification badges.
- Registered under the Data protection Act 1998.
- An independent UK company.
- Security sacks and ties delivered free of charge.
- Lockable security cabinets supplied to regular customers.
- Large or small quantities welcomed.
- ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO27001 accredited for Quality Assurance, Environmental Management and Security Management Systems approved by ISOQAR (UKAS accredited).
SITR offer a competitive pricing structure, based on either time (per minute) or weight (per kg) depending on which is most suitable for each individual customers needs.
For larger less frequent clearances we can also offer a fixed price per day or half day. Alternatively should the job require longer we can offer a one off fixed price for full completion of the shred.