Further more, when you choose to have your confidential information shredded on your own site, we offer a flexible approach to enable shredding at a time that suits your busy schedule.
All SITR staff are reliable professionals who have been carefully vetted and DBS checked and provide a fast and efficient service.
We are accredited to ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO27001 for Quality Assurance, Security and the Environment.
All shredded material is certified as recycled with a full audit trail.
SITR is one of the UKs leading document destruction specialists. A British company totally committed to the destruction and removal of sensitive and confidential material, providing a secure On Site Shredding and Off Site shredding service, ensuring maximum protection against potential misuse of company data.
- On-Site Service at your premises.
- Off-Site Service.
- Regular scheduled collections.
- Collections on request.
- Certified weighing system.
- Industrial shredding machines to shred up to 1 tonne per hour.
- Certificate of Destruction supplied compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- National service.
- Choice of containment.
- Lockable secure cabinets.
- Complete peace of mind that all data is shredded on site.
- Certificate of destruction issued on site.
- Requirement to security vet personnel in accordance with British Standard 7858: 2006+A2 2009.
- Team of operatives wearing identification badges.
- Registered under the Data protection Act 1998.
- An independent UK company.
- Security sacks and ties delivered free of charge.
- Lockable security cabinets supplied to regular customers.
- Large or small quantities welcomed.
- ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO27001 accredited for Quality Assurance, Environmental Management and Security Management Systems approved by ISOQAR (UKAS accredited).
SITR offer a competitive pricing structure, based on either time (per minute) or weight (per kg) depending on which is most suitable for each individual customers needs.
For larger less frequent clearances we can also offer a fixed price per day or half day. Alternatively should the job require longer we can offer a one off fixed price for full completion of the shred.
SITR provides a full range of shredding facilities that covers all aspects of confidential information. Paper based documents are no longer the only type of confidential information produced by companies each day. Non-paper items also have to be dealt with in the same way. SITR have the equipment to break down just about anything, including electronics, metals, plastic and fabrics.
SITR’s media destruction services can deal with your specific needs to destroy all of the following and more:-
- Computer Backups
- Cassette Tapes
- Casino Chips
- Product Samples
We work to proven compliance standards and our chain of security means that your media destruction is always safe and secure.
Because environmental issues are of increasing importance for every business and organisation, the ability to demonstrate the amount of waste recycled is of real value. Moreover, recycling waste is a good way to involve staff in a practical and positive way to show commitment to environmental excellence.
SITR can collect and recycle a wide variety of materials that are free from food and liquid, such as paper, cardboard, plastic bottles, glass bottles and drinks cans.
Not only can we supply you with a full range of containers and bins to help with your office recycling, but we can also help with educating your staff on the environmental and cost benefits of recycling.
SITR will help you to improve your environmental performance, which in turn will reduce waste disposal costs.
Engaging your staff in participating in recycling will make a significant contribution to your corporate social responsibility.
SITR’s national service provides the complete shredding solution no matter where you are, or how much you have for us to deal with.
- Milton Keynes