YOU REQUIREMENTS – Call our team on 0800 037 7777 for help and advice or fill in our online request form and we will provide you with a detailed quotation for our services such as IT recycling, WEEE disposal, Laptop recycling and more. . We offer a bespoke service and are confident we can tailor our services to meet your requirements.
THE COLLECTION – The collection will be made on the day and if required time of your choice using one of our vehicles and operated by a member of the Secure I.T. team. Our staff will if required remove the items in situ and can perform onsite destruction services. Secure I.T. operates a fleet of vehicles ranging from hi-top box vans, 7.5t trucks with onboard shredding facility to 24t trucks.
OUR OPERATIVES – All our operatives wear a company uniform and are security vetted as part of our ongoing ISO 9001 audits. Asset Registration If required we can provide an audit trail of items collected, transported and disposed of. Part of this service log’s destruction of data held on hard drives etc and provide an exception report of cd’s, floppy disc etc found with the items. Our Waste Management Site Our waste collection and processing site is licenced by the Environment Agency(EAWML 100020) for the disposal of WEEE waste and we are closely monitored by the agency to ensure we follow the strict guidelines laid down by law.
DISPOSAL OF EQUIPMENT – All equipment is recycled closely following Best Available Treatment Recovery and Recycling Techniques (BATRRT) and treatment of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE). Depending on customer request SITR will recycle or re-sell the items we collect from your site but we don’t simply send the items on to a 3rd party for recycling.
IMPORTANT – All redundant equipment will be broken down into following waste streams onsite:
Metals – Aluminium, Steel, Copper etc
There are only a few recycling companies that can make this claim and we are confidently able to say that less than 2% of all your redundant equipment will go to landfill!
DATA DESTRUCTION – SITR Guarantees the destruction of all data held on any device collected. OnSite / OffSite shredding, Degaussing and Data Erasing Software completed to CESG destruction standards ensuring complete peace of mind.
OUR SECURITY – SITR is committed to the collection and disposal of redundant IT equipment in a secure fashion ensuring the risk of compromise is minimised.
The key points of our strategy are:
• Collection of items using our own security vetted staff.
• Collection of items using secure vehicles.
• Collection of Data Devices in secure containers.*
• Items are supervised or secure until loading is complete.
• Certificate of destruction issued.
• Asset Collection List signed of by customer.*
• Asset Collection List received verification.*
• Asset List items received and audit of data destruction.*
• Data destruction – all data carrying devices wiped or destroyed.
• Data wipe to HMG Infosec Standard 5 [CESG].*
* optional services
At Our Waste Management Facility
Unit 3, Cotton Farm, Middlewich Rd, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire CW4 7ET
The following is recorded:
• Protected by 24hr online alarm.
• Protected by 24hr recorded & online CCTV.
• Onsite records of all staff present.
• Visitors Diary.
• Visitors supervised at all times.
• Goods In area supervised at all times.
• Site Managers daily inspection and report.
SITR are a fully accredited and compliant to the ISO 27001 standard